JFC Multisectoral Networking Project toppage→
(last updated in July 2017)
In the Philippines:
Contact local NGOs in the Philippines for consultations regarding these matters.
- Batis: +632 709-7481
- DAWN: +632 526-9098
- Maligaya House: +632 913-8913
- CFO Manila Office: +632 552-4700
- CFO Trafficking Actionline: +632 1343
- DSWD Anti-trafficking Hotlines: +63917-7030967 (open 24-hrs) and +632 416-6839 ( office hours)
- UGAT HOPELINE: +63917558-HOPE(4673) / +63917842-HOPE(4673) / +63917852-HOPE(4673)
- Department of Justice (DOJ) Anti-Trafficking Task Force: 63-(0) 2-526-2750/ 63-(0) 2-525-5386
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Action Center: 63-(0) 2-834-4997/ 63-(0) 2-834-3333
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) 24-Hour Hotline: 63-(0) 2-722-1144/ 63-(0) 2-722-1155
- Anti-Illegal Recruitment Branch: 63-(0) 2-721-0619
- Bureau of Immigration (BI): 63-(0) 2-527-3248
- Immigration Regulation Division: 63-(0) 2-338-4533
If you think that you may be a victim of human trafficking, or other forms of violation, or know someone who may be in such a situation, please seek help. There are NGOs in Japan who can assist you.
- NGO Human Trafficking Support Center: 03-3368-8855 or 045-914-7008
You may also contact the local immigration bureaus. The Immigration bureau will be able to clarify your concerns regarding visa status.
Regional Immigration Bureaus
- Tokyo: 03-5796-7112
- Sapporo: 011-261-7502
- Sendai: 022-256-6076
- Nagoya: 052-559-2150
- Osaka: 06-4703-2100
- Hiroshima: 082-221-4411
- Takamatsu: 087-822-5852
- Fukuoka: 092-623-2400
If you think that you are in imminent danger, please contact the police. The police can be contacted from any phone in Japan by dialing 110. You might need to be able to give your location in Japanese. If you are unable to speak in Japanese, you could ask assistance from the NGOs for language assistance. You can also seek help from police outposts/boxes (kouban) strategically located in every community in Japan.
For emergency police assistance, dial 110.
Your embassy would also be able to assist you to contact relevant organizations in Japan for assistance. They will also be helpful if you need to apply for identity/ travel documents.
- Philippine Embassy in Tokyo: 03-5562-1600
- Philippine Osaka Consulate: 06-6910-7881